Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I purchase apparel design?
You can request a quote from HERE prices are provided based on customer requirements.
- How do I get a team store on ESGO?
A team store is opened on the purchase and approval of a design with ESGO.
- How does the design process work?
We attempt to make the process of design to physical product as smooth and streamlined as possible. Certain precautions are made to ensure you receive a high quality product.
- You contact ESGO for a design quote.
- Our professional designers will contact you to obtain your design specifications and the required files.
- The assigned designer will produce a design this usually takes between 3-5 days in which you will need to approve.
- The designer will pass the design files to our manufacturing team who will print the design on a cheaper fabric as a proof of concept and to remove any potential design related errors. You will need to approve that you are happy with the design.
- Once approved, we will either open a team store or upload your design for sale to an existing team store for physical product sale.
- How much is shipping?
- When should I expect to receive my order?
Our current delivery time is 3 weeks from point of order. All of our products are carefully crafted from the ground up using the highest quality materials and processes.
- Can I get express shipping?
Yes we can do expedited orders with a 2 week turn around time. There is a cost of $60 AUD. If we do not make this time we will refund you the expedition cost.
- Does ESGO take orders over the phone?
No, phone orders are not possible. All orders must be placed online to prevent any confusion with the requested item.
- How long do I have to wait before I receive a response by email?
Emails are replied to typically within 24 business hours. However on the rare occasion it may be longer. We wish to respond to all emails our customers send us.
- Can I get a refund for my product?
ESGO only accepts refunds if there is a major manufacturing flaw. Each product is made to order, this means we cannot restock your product if it is ordered incorrectly. Please take care when ordering your product.
Design flaws are also no longer covered under refunds. When you purchase a design it will go through an approval process. By approving, you agree that you have thoroughly checked your product for design related errors. ESGO will then A product cannot be ordered until these two approvals are met.
- Can I get a refund on a design request?
ESGO only accepts a refund for design if it is made within the first 24 hours. ESGO does not provide a refund due to unreasonable expectations.
- Do you have any stores or showrooms?
Presently we do not. However this is part of our road map to have store, showroom and tournament/LAN location in every major city in Australia.
- My shipping ETA has changed. Why is this?
ETA's are estimates only. ETA's can change for many reasons such as shipping delays, supplier holds/delays. During these unforeseen circumstances we work with you to get your orders in a timely fashion.
- What if I am not home when the product is delivered?
The courier will generally leave a card outlining the next steps for delivery. The parcel is usually taken to your local post office or courier depot. You have 2 weeks to collect the item from this location otherwise the product is returned. A $20 return fee will apply in this circumstance.
- Do you offer discounts for large orders
Normally we are already offering the best possible discount on the requested product. However, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm on a particular product
- If I am a business, do you offer credit terms?
We may have options for business regarding credit terms dependent on the trade relationship. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- I noticed my shipping details are wrong.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your shipping details changed. If done before the product is dispatched we will ensure your product arrives to the correct shipping address. If this is done after the product is dispatched a re-shipping fee may apply.
- What if I change my mind and want to cancel the order?
Orders can be successfully cancelled before the product has been processed. However, once the product has been developed or dispatched the order can no longer be cancelled.